Fricassee of dandelion, bear's garlic, ham and leek
March 28, 2017
- - Dandelions (1 large handle per person)
- - Bear's garlic leaves (1 large handle per person)
- - 1 white leek
- - 200g of smoked bacon
- - Olive oil
- - Salt
- - Pepper
- Step 1 Wash the dandelion and bear’s garlic leaves abundantly with cold water to remove all sand, dirt and dust.
- Step 2 To remove the bitterness, the dandelions are whitened by immersing them in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- Step 3 Drain the dandelions and discard the water.
- Step 4 In a frying pan, lightly fry the bacon with the leek for 2 minutes. Lower the heat and add the whitened dandelions and the green bear’s garlic leaves. Cook gently until they are a little softened.
- Step 5 Bon appétit!